ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE – Acrobat, After Effects, Dreamweaver, Edge Animate, Encore, Fireworks, Flash Professional, Illustrator, InDesign, Media Encoder, Photoshop, Premiere Pro (15 years’ experience)
AUTODESK – 3ds MAX, Mudbox (12 years’ experience.)
MICROSOFT OFFICE SUITE – Acrobat, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word (12 years’ experience.)
MISCELLANEOUS SOFTWARE – Goldwave, Terragen, Axis Game Factory, Quicktime Pro.
JANUARY 2009 – OCTOBER 2015
The TSI Company – Lead Animator (Email for references)
- Developed visual interactive programs for large-scale employee training
- Clients: Beall’s Ice Cream, BonTon, Friendly’s, Foot Locker, HHGregg, HomeGoods, Petco, Physician’s Formula, Stripes Convenience Stores, Revlon, Spalding, Wakefern Foods (ShopRite, PriceRite.)
JUNE 2002 – DECEMBER 2009
Independent Contractor – Graphic Design/Animation
- Created animation, video, and still imagery for a variety of media, including print, television, web, and film.
- Clients: AFL-CIO, Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, Drug Policy Alliance, Emily’s List, Greg Pallast, Monday Night Magic, Panasonic, Rosie O’Donnell, Service Employees International Union (SEIU.)
MAY 1999 – MAY 2002
Invision Media Communications – Animator (Email for references)
- Created web/video content.
- Clients: Bayer, Novartis, MTV, Panasonic, TEI Biosciences, Schlumberger-Doll Research.
1988 – 1990
Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- Completed courses including graphic design, jewelry, drawing, sculpture, and painting.
- 2003 “Excellence in Photojournalism” Award – National Association of Muslim Women
- 2003 MoveOn.Org “Bush In 30 Seconds” Competition – Finalist
- 2004 New York Times Magazine “Year in Ideas” – Cited as an inventor of the “Do-It-Yourself Attack Ad.”
- 2011 “Best New Green” – Maine Greens